Friday, October 12, 2007

Untreated Psychiatric Patients

There is is this interesting contradiction that I see in religion, in that apparently blasphemy is required in the pulpit, while at the same time God is expected to attend church. One notable example of this sort of thing is seen when some church appoints an untreated psychiatric patient to do duty in the pulpit, and then as one would expect from the pulpit comes delusional ravings and mad visions. According to the doctrine of 'family salvation' there is this 'Jesus Christ' who resembles a serial killer like the Night Stalker, and he is going to torture your grandma because your grandma has not confessed his name and done all that religious stuff. This Jesus Bundy Christ might also be about to climb through the window and bump off your brother or your aunt, just depending on whether or not they did the blood sacrifice thing or not. When I listen to these serial killer rants I know that somehow a refugees from a mental hospital somehow have been given charge over the duties at so many of the nations churches.



All day long I spread out my hands to a rebellious people, who walk in a way that is not good, following their own evil plans. They are a people who perpetually provoke me to my face, crouching among the tombstones and keeping vigil, drinking pig's blood, their cauldrons filled with a foul brew, and who say, "Keep to yourself, do not come near me, for I am to holy for you." People like this are like smoke in my nostrils all day long. Behold, it is written before me: "I will not keep silent, but I will repay, yes, I will repay them both for their own sins and for the sins of their ancestors, for having sacrificed on the mountains and reviled me upon the hills. I will first measure out their reward and then I will repay them in full for all their former deeds."